- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data that we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- How long we keep them.
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What are your rights.
Responsible for the treatment
Marketing Smmjam, SL.,
Bruc, nº 69, 08009 Barcelona
Hereinafter "Marketing Smmjam", "We" or the "Responsible for the Treatment".
The user (you) hereby guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the Web, to the Responsible for the Treatment or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms, will be the sole responsibility of the user.
We may collect or receive your data through our website. In some cases, you provide us with your Personal Data directly (for example, when you contact us), or in other cases we collect it (for example, using cookies to understand how you use our website).
Purposes, legitimation and conservation of the data processing sent through:
CONTACT AND APPLICATION FORM:
- Purpose: To provide you with a means by which you can contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means, if you check the acceptance box.
- Legitimation: The user's consent when requesting information through our contact form and by checking the acceptance box for sending information.
- Conservation: Once your request is through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment, and if you have accepted to receive commercial shipments, until you request the cancellation of the same.
- Purpose: Answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or doubts. In case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimation: The user's consent when requesting information through the email address or sending us their data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum year for future selection processes.
Recipients of your data
The Personal Data that we collect from you may be processed by members of the Marketing Smmjam, SL staff, your personal data may be communicated to third parties that help us manage leads, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support in our databases, as well as in our software and applications that may contain data about you.
In any case, we will ensure that all communication of your personal information that we or those third parties with whom we share your personal information, comply with the legislation that is applicable to us.
Rights in relation to your personal data
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to those responsible at the postal or electronic address (indicated in point 1), indicating the reference "Personal Data", specifying the right to be exercised and with respect to which personal data.
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied from its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access.
Updating your data
It is important that so that we can keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact email@example.com